And the things you can put in them.
1. You may need to carry a tube of lipstick.
Marchesa Lace Bodice Ball Gown, Shopbop.
2. Or a place to keep a hand-stitched handkerchief.
A-Line Wedding Dress with Corded Lace and Pockets, Etsy.
3. LBH, some plain Kleenex will do fine.
Ivory Lace Bohemian Backless Wedding Gown, Etsy.
4. You could show off a mani in sheer lace pockets.
“Bordeaux” Gown, Houghton.
5. These are perfect for holding something borrowed.
Style 8802 (available in plus-size), Allure Bridals.
6. Probably something blue, too.
“Emmy” Jacquard Tea-Length Skirt and Beandeau Top, Monique Lhuillier.
7. And these will conceal your trembling hands just fine.
Jill Stuart “Daphne” Dress, BHLDN.
8. Maybe you’ll want to carry a photo of someone who couldn’t make it to the ceremony.
Linen Maternity Wedding Dress with Pockets, Etsy.
9. Or just stash your phone for post-ceremony selfies.
“Sacha” Gown, J. Crew.
10. Go a little ~retro~ and tuck away a disposable camera.
Blush By Hailey Page “Opal” Gown, JLM Couture.
11. Hide a little mirror for spontaneous touch-ups.
“Prato” Romper, BHLDN.
12. Bring a granola bar because SnAcKs.
J Mendel Mermaid Gown with Draped Bustier, Shopbop.
13. Or, if we’re being totally honest, some chocolates.
“Gage” Dress, Blue by Enzoani Bridal, RK Bridal.
14. Tuck away an emergency kit (hello, safety pins!).
Spense Plus-Size Illusion Jumpsuit, Macy’s.
15. You’re probably going to need a place to put those vows you “memorized.”
Janie Jones Short Wedding Dress with Pockets, Etsy.
16. And maybe a few asprin to ward away a pesky headache.
“Segovia” Dress, Rosa Clará.
17. Let’s not forget some breath mints to cover the four glasses of champagne you chugged.
Miss Judith’s Swiss Dot Garden Wedding Dress, Etsy.
18. Stick a 20 in your pocket in case someone needs to be ~bribed~.
Alfred Angelo Signature Bridal Dress with Pockets (available in plus-size), Alfred Angelo.
19. Or a little notebook to jot down memories as the day flies by.
Crystal Beaded Embroidery Gown (available in plus-size), Morilee.
20. Stash some bobby pins or a hair tie for when you’re tearing it up on the dance floor.
“Rimini” Dress, Rosa Clará.
21. And definitely hide a flask to share with your new spouse.
“Versailles” Dress, Lela Rose.