Glorious: Dana Loesch, citizens bust Piers Morgan for firing off bogus gun stats

Actually, yes. And that someone is none other than Piers “Musket” Morgan.

When it comes to the gun debate, Morgan should know better than to square off against Dana Loesch.

Will he ever learn? For entertainment’s sake, we sincerely hope not!

Wow. Just played audio of @piersmorgan claiming that 100k people are shot every year in America. Absolute, complete, total lie.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

Let’s just make up numbers now. “Did you know? 100 eleventy frillion thousand people are shot by guns every year!”

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

Let’s pretend that it doesn’t take a three second Google search to pull up a decade of FBI UCR to completely blow that out of the water.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

Purposeful conflation.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

No distinction between homicides, legal intervention, suicides, it’s just a figure used to scare people.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

All the while the documented fact that there exist 2.1 million cases annually of guns used to save lives goes ignored.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

(Click here for more on that statistic.)

The same as conflating legal and illegal immigrants as one number to represent either or for a purpose. Disingenuous and lazy.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

No @dloesch – it’s a fact. 100,000 people are hit by gunfire every year in America. No surprise to discover you don’t know this.

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) April 10, 2013

No surprise to discover that you have to inflate the number with suicide and legal intervention to pass off as homicide total, @piersmorgan

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

Here’s a Q you never answered, @piersmorgan : why do you never address the 2.1 cases of guns used to save lives annually?

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

Gunsmith called in: there already exists a registry, gov’t just wants digital registry and heirloom transfers. Total control.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

@dloesch are you going to apologise for calling me a liar?

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) April 10, 2013

Apparently @piersmorgan you forget you called me a liar for having an opinion on our last discourse. So no.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

But, @piersmorgan you are lying by presenting total gun deaths — even legal intervention and defense — as total homicide. No disclosure.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

Using gun deaths from legal intervention as total # to justify ban on guns is using innocents protecting lives w guns as reason to ban them

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

@dloesch I never said homocide, please stop lying Dana. I said 100,000 get shot a year, 30,000 get killed. These are facts.

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) April 10, 2013

GIBBERISH > RT @dloesch @piersmorgan Why won’t you acknowledge that more exponentially lives are saved than lost by guns? These are facts.

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) April 10, 2013

But, well, facts are hard. Fortunately, when it comes to ol’ Musket, mockery is easy:

47 million people a year use knives. #PiersMorganStatistics

— Ben Howe (@BenHowe) April 10, 2013

#PiersMorganStatisticsFor every one person, there are at least two more.

— The Morning Spew (@TheMorningSpew) April 10, 2013

11 out of 10 Americans are in favor of gay marriage #PiersMorganStatistics

— Miriam Kelly (@LittleSlav) April 10, 2013

#PiersMorganStatistics. Finger Guns have led to millions of children dying overly dramatic imaginary deaths in the last 50 years.Arrgh!!!

— Sixchain (@sixchained) April 10, 2013

#PiersMorganStatistics 72 million people die every day the U.S. from self-inflicted paper cuts.

— Eric (@JustEric) April 10, 2013

#PiersMorganStatistics Getting shot by an assault weapon kills you 95% more than a normal weapon.

— Dr. Kanko Kage (@kankokage) April 10, 2013

There are more than 600 million fists in the United States right now. #PiersMorganStatistics

— Ben Howe (@BenHowe) April 10, 2013

#PiersMorganStatistics There are 360 billion automatic weapons in the hands of criminals and the mentally insane in the US RIGHT NOW!

— Sixchain (@sixchained) April 10, 2013

#PiersMorganStatistics 99% of gun owners should be disarmed, the other 1% are needed to guard @piersmorgan‘s home twitpic.com/cghoe4

— J.R. Salzman (@jrsalzman) April 10, 2013

Heh.

You know, as thick as Morgan is, he’s still handy to have around to illustrate important points:

I’ve yet to meet an informed gun grabber.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 10, 2013

Read more: http://twitchy.com/2013/04/10/glorious-dana-loesch-citizens-bust-piers-morgan-for-firing-off-bogus-gun-stats/

About Imtu

Website: http://buzzworldnews.com

Related Articles

Share this Article:

Advertisement

feadback0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Some More Similar Post: