But it’s OK, she had her gloves.
1. Lady Gaga rolled solo to the Academy Awards Sunday night.
2. Well, not exactly solo. SHE HAD HER GLOVES with her.
Those gloves were HAND-DYED crimson, according to Gaga. And that’s an Azzedine Alaia gown BTW, which apparently took 1,600 hours to embroider by 25 people in Paris. WELL, THEN.
3. Her new fiancÃ© Taylor Kinney wasn’t there.
4. “He has work in the morning,” said Gaga on the red carpet.
5. Kinney is filming his TV show Chicago Fire.
6. The couple literally got engaged a week ago.
7. “Hi, honey!” said Gaga. “He’s at home watching me on TV.”
8. So instead she hung out with her not-too-shabby friend Keira Knightley.
As you do.