Flowers die. Pink Starbursts last forever.
1. Pick all the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms.
Nothing says “I love you” like those delicious, crunchy puffs. Learn more about it here.
2. Put a massive heart on your mirror.
Composed of love-bearing sticky notes, of course.
3. Give them a pizza your heart.
Use scissors to cut pepperonis into hearts and sprinkle on top of pizza.
4. Say that you chopped down a tree to make this phone case — even though you didn’t.
Use a pencil to trace the shape of your phone onto a sheet of wood-grain contact paper. Cut out the shape with an X-acto blade, remove paper backing, and stick to your phone case. Learn how to make it with InstaCraft.
5. Pick all the raisins out of something. Then, take a picture of it.
Because if this isn’t love, I don’t know what is.
6. Share your Netflix password.
Print out this card and they will love you forever.
7. Turn their fave junk food into a cat toy.
If your lover has a cat. Or is a cat. Learn how to make it here.
8. Assemble a coffee cup bouquet.
Feed them caffeine so that they’ll stay up late with you.
9. Brew infused bourbon (and by “brew” we mean put stuff in a bottle of bourbon and leave it there for a week).
Ima DIY you a drank / Ima take you home with me. Learn how to make it here.
10. Create a red and pink Starburst jar.
Because true love is when you give them the only red one in the pack. Learn how to make it here.
11. DIY an arrow bookmark — and point to a line of poetry that reminds you of them.
For the bookworm that puts out. Learn how to make it here.
12. Make them a Star Wars mug.
Write a message, you will. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F, you shall.
13. Inflate a comfy cuddle puddle.
Blow up an inflatable pool indoors and fill it with blankets and pillows. Snuggle forevs.
14. Tell them REESEntly that you love them.
For your hottie pun-lover.
15. Make a dreamcatcher out of straws.
Because magic never gets old. Learn how to make it here.
16. DIY soap that reminds them of their fave latte.
It looks so good you could almost drink it. Learn how to make it here.
17. Etch a cutting board with their favorite family recipe.
Make them weep. Learn how to make it here.
18. Dress up their drunk food of choice.
Because they have more class than the queen of England. Learn how to make them here.
19. Makeover a map from your latest trip together.
Use acrylic letters to spell out a phrase on an old map. Apply a coat of white paint. Peel off the letters and let dry for one hour. Travelers rejoice!
20. Write a big candy love letter.
The way to someone’s heart is through their big-ass sweet tooth. Materials: black poster board, white paint pen, double-sided tape, and candy!
21. Line a small wall with candy buttons.
Doesn’t edible wallpaper sound like the stuff of dreams? Learn how to do it here.
22. Make a package of cookie dough Oreos.
Make a safe-to-eat raw dough and then get to stuffing.
23. Hand dye gloves.
24. Design a booze bouquet.
If you’re not drunk in love, get shwasted in like.
25. Bake a heart cake.
Cut a circle cake in half and add those pieces to the adjacent corners of a square cake. Slather in icing and sprinkles. Eat your heart out.
26. Create a compliment jar.
Write down memories, poetry, and all the feels on pieces of colorful paper. Toss them into a jar for a whole mess of feel-good stuff.
27. Make a comforting kit.
Who wouldn’t prefer undies, socks, and booze over wilted vegetation?
28. Trace a heart into a Nutella jar.
And make sure to have bread or bananas handy. Learn more about it here.
29. Have a complete breakfast-in-bed kit ready to go.
Get the printables for the tea bag tags, “do not disturb” door hanger, and menu card here.
30. Give them a literal heart attack.
Fill a box with paper hearts and you’re done. Learn how to make it here.